NOTE: All demo programs run on Win95, 98, Me, NT, 2000, XP, Vista, 7. However, if you
have problems with Windows Me sound, go to
http://v4.windowsupdate.microsoft.com/en/default.asp and install free upgrade
- If you want Chord ID, Pitch ID, Rhythm ID, and Spell ID demos all in one
download (recommended), click here to
download Kba Complete Demo of Pitch, Chord, Rhythm, and Spell ID.
- If you want chord identification by ear, demo program with first 2 levels
(out of 29) question topics,
click here to download Chord ID Demo.
- If you want pitch identification by ear, demo program with first 2
levels (out of 15) with all keys enabled,
click here to download Pitch ID Demo.
- If you want music theory from scales through secondary dominants,
demo program with 13 scale and chord units (out of 84) and 4 interval units
(out of 30), click here to download Spell ID
- If you want to practice advanced melodic dictation, demo program
with first level (out of 9) with all keys enabled, click here to download Melodic ID Demo.
Double-click setup file to install demo(s) on your PC and follow instructions.
After installation, click Start Menu, select Kba_Music folder, select
program to run. Close each program before opening the next for MIDI to
run.. Each demo contains two or three beginning levels. Look at the menus
to see all levels for practice in complete program. If you like what you see
then order from our home page or store.
Click here to send e-mail to Dr. Trythall.
Home | Product
Screenshots/Descriptions | Store/Buy |
Reviews| Awards |
Freeware | Class Teaching
Strategies and Resources | Contact Us |
Useful Links | ESL 1000