UNLIMITED PRACTICE IN MELODIC DICTATION!
Unlimited, graduated (easy to advanced) 4 bar melodic dictation in all keys, simple and compound meters, with instant feedback, immediate scoring, and self testing.
- If you want to practice melodic dictation, demo program
with first level (out of 9) enabled, click here to download Melodic ID Demo.
- Melodic ID combines Pitch ID and Rhythm ID for advanced practice.
- Select key, scale steps, maximum skip size, meter and rhythm patterns. Program generates and plays question.
- Click rhythm patterns to notate rhythm, repeat, correct, and score rhythm.
- Repeat question. Click screen or MIDI keyboard to notate melody, check for errors, repeat, correct, and score.
- Program indicates repetitions per question and average overall repetitions.
- User may set Metronome, octave, and Midi sound.
1. Click 'Next Question' to begin.
2. Click light blue rhythm pattern buttons to notate rhythm.
3. Click any beat to be corrected, then click correct pattern button.
4. Click 'Score Rhythm' to score rhythm notation.
5. Click 'Repeat' and click the screen or MIDI keyboard to notate melody.
6. Click 'Check Melody' to find pitch errors. Repeat and correct as necessary.
7. Click any note to be corrected, then click correct keyboard note(s).
8. Click 'Score Melody' to score pitch notation.
Product Screenshots/Descriptions |
Demo Downloads |
Class Teaching Strategies and Resources
| Contact Us |
Useful Links |
ESL 1000 Downloads